Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hair

Well, this Mama Blanc is gettin' some practice at workin' the hairdos, because our Diva loves her locks lookin' nice and doesn't mind the time together -- not in the least.  I'm including the images not so much to brag (obviously), but to offer honestly my "still learning" baby steps for two reasons  .  .  .  One, to inspire any other new mama blancs (that they can't be so bad -- I mean, look at that Cluver lady's attempts), and two, to see if anyone has advice to give (Jules?  Judith?)  I've got a great book on natural hair care that includes philosophy, inspiration, and loads of practical stuff from natural, healthy products to hairdo's and don'ts.  My fingers (which I believed previously to be nimble) are not exactly veteran at this, yet -- it's been just a month.  Sticking with my life philosophy -- not to let fear of imperfection (or total ineptitude) hold me back.  (If you're reading this blog, you already know that much.)  Anywho, I share because it feels good.  I enjoy the blogs of others, sometimes folks find value in mine, and I guess, really, I'm also proud of my efforts (at least) on Anna's hair, and more than just a little proud of my beautiful daughter.  (I know I can't take any credit for her beauty; nonetheless, I'm proud of her.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil dialogue with signed comments welcome!