Saturday, November 21, 2015

First Snow

Nearly six years ago Beatha and Jameson experienced their first winter snow, in Pittsburgh, without us.  That's a long story buried in blog posts of past.  Today, though, I got to enjoy watching Jameson watch Bear experience his first day as a pup in the fluffy white stuff.  I know, I know, it's not even Thanksgiving, yet, and it makes a slushy mess of the yards and roads, and I realized that my younger daughter didn't own any boots that fit and we needed to buy some ice melt for the driveway, but there is something always beautiful to me about snow.  So, out in my jammy pants I went with the camera in tow.




Pouncing,


and watching it carefully.


There's more snow over there, and right down there.


Man, this stuff is everywhere.  Hey, look, it's falling out of the sky!


Can you see me?


Huh?  Watchudoin'?



J, take me in -- I'm wet, and my paws are cold.  

It's time for a warm, snuggly nap.

And then, I'm gonna tackle this again with Baylor -- eat it and smash it down.  I'll master it somehow.  This yard is mine to own, if only it wasn't so wet on my bare little feet.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil dialogue with signed comments welcome!