Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm Ba-aaack!

Yup, I know -- I've not posted since JUNE!  Well, life's been happenin' -- grad class for me, knee surgery for Chad, and all the "normal stuff" like basketball, baseball, softball, tutoring, room remodels, building a tree house, road trips to see extended family in far-away states.  I really didn't think anyone would notice my absence from the blogosphere, but much to my suprised delight, a few people did, indeed, click in while I was AWOL.  Who knew?  Now, I do.  Thanks for caring about us, Cluver folk, enough to peek in on us every once in awhile ; )

Well, let's see, Bay's birthday was in March (prior to my last post in June), but due to an even worse delay in the uploading photography world, we need to catch up on that  .  .  .


Before you go completely cross-eyed counting candles, she's 9.



And the annual "sit on the couch with all your gifts."


A random tack-on -- evidence of Bay's serious play with her toys, which is always a favorite of mine. 

Apparently, this doll had fallen ill  .  .  .


Okay, so possibly funnier and less, uh, creepy in real life. 

Next, on to Easter  .  .  .

1 comment:

  1. I always love Easter in August. ;) And, just in time to go AWOL with the start of school. (and of course if you check on my blog, that last update was in July of 2011 of Forsyth Fest in 2010!) Enjoy your school year this year. I think (and hope) that you will enjoy this freshman class. They are a good group of kids. I had wanted to let you know, that I really enjoyed a few opportunities of seeing your kids together this summer. They are always such a connected unit with each other and are a pleasure to observe.

    ReplyDelete

Civil dialogue with signed comments welcome!